6 Grain Pancakes with Blueberries
This Saturday morning favorite is easier than ever!
- 2 c thrive 6 grain pancake mix
- 1 1⁄2 c water (more or less may be added to reach desired pouring consistency)
- 1 c thrive freeze dried blueberries
* Stir together pancake mix and water. Batter will be lumpy; do not over mix.
* Gently fold in blueberries.
* Pour approximately 1/4 c batter per pancake onto a hot, greased griddle.
* Cook 1-2 minutes on each side, turning only once. Serve hot and top with buttermilk syrup.