Such an easy and scrumptious recipe will become a household favorite.
- 1 T thrive freeze dried chopped onions
- 1 c thrive freeze dried sweet corn, rehydrated and drained
- 1⁄2 c thrive carrot dices, rehydrated and drained
- 1⁄2 c thrive freeze dried green peas, rehydrated and drained
- 1 c grated cheese
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cn tomato soup
- 5 c mashed potatoes
* Cook onion and ground beef until brown. Add drained corn, carrots, peas, and soup.
* Pour the mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole dish. Spread mashed potatoes over the top, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
* Bake casserole for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.