Lemon Blintzes & Strawberry Puree
Create a fancy breakfast on the weekend with these delectable crepes.
- 1 1⁄2 c thrive white flour
- 2 c thrive instant milk, prepared
- 3 thrive whole eggs, prepared
- 1 t oil
- 1⁄2 t thrive iodized salt
- 1 t vanilla
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- enough butter to grease a skillet
- 1 c thrive freeze dried strawberries
- 1⁄2 c thrive peach drink, prepared
* For the puree, combine strawberries, peach drink, sugar, and lemon juice in a food processor. Let strawberries absorb moisture, then blend until smooth. Set aside and begin work on lemon blintzes.
* Combine flour, milk, eggs, oil, salt, vanilla, and lemon zest; gently mix.
* Heat skillet and grease with butter. Add a small amount of batter to the skillet; move pan in circular motions to get the batter to spread as thinly as possible.
* Flip and cook other side until browned. Fill with strawberry puree to taste. The same crepe recipe may also be used with savory fillings like cheeses and meats. Serve warm.